Friday, July 1, 2011

Tinie Tempah & Eric Turner - Written In The Stars Lyrics



Tinie Tempah & Eric Turner - Written In The Stars Lyrics


Oh, written in the stars 
A million miles away 
A message to the main 
Oh 
Seasons come and go 
But I will never change 
And I'm on my way 

[Verse 1 - Tinie Tempah] 
Let's go 
Yeah 
You're listening now 
They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while 
That's why they play my song on so many different dials 
Because I got more fucking hits than a disciplined child 
So when they see me everybody brrrrraps, brrrrrraps 
Man I'm like a young gun fully black Barrack 
I cried tear drops over the massive attack 
I only make hits like I work with the racket and bat 
Look at my jacket and hat 
So damn berserk 
So down to Earth 
I'm bringing gravity back 
Adopted by the major I want my family back 
People work hard just to get all their salary taxed 
Look, I'm just a writer from the ghetto like Malory Black, man 
Where the help or the sanity at? Damn 

I used to be the kid that no one cared about 
That's why you have to keep screaming till they hear you out 

[Chorus] 

[Verse 2 - Tinie Tempah] 
Yeah 
I needed a change 
When we ate we never took because we needed a change 
I needed a break 
For a sec I even gave up believing and praying 
I even done the legal stuff and was leaded astray 
They say the money is the route to the evilest ways 
But have you ever been so hungry that it keeps you awake? 
Mate, now my hunger would leave them amazed 
Great, it feels like a long time coming, fam 
Since the day I thought of that cunning, plan 
One day I had a dream I tried to chase it 
But I wasn't going nowhere, Running Man 
I knew that maybe someday I would understand 
Trying to change a ten into a hundred grand 
Everyone's a kid that no one cares about 
You just got to keep screaming till they hear you out 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:
READERS MUST KNOW THAT THIS BLOG DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE THE OWNER OF IT’S CONTENTS. THIS BLOG IS MADE FOR THE PURPOSE OF LETTING OTHER MUSIC LOVERS KNOW THE LATEST MUSIC ONLINE AND LATEST MUSIC LYRICS.
ALL OF THE CONTENTS LIKE LYRICS, VIDEOS AND PICTURES ARE COMING FOR THE INTERNET. THE BLOGGER ITSELF WANTS TO SHARE THE MUSIC UPDATES OF TODAY’S GENERATION. IF YOU LIKE TO BE MORE CONNECTED SPECIALLY TO SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE.  JUST PRESS OUR FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON AND BE MEMBER OF THE FACEBOOK FAN COMMUNITY.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates